Gas cylinders delivery management
Real-time monitoring of the fullness of gas cylinders distributed to consumers can bring significant optimization in logistics operations. By knowing the exact amount of gas remaining in bottles as well as historical consumption data, distribution company can predict the best moment to pick up and replace the cylinder.
In order to provide these near real-time data, special IoT sensor device is developed to robustly indicate levels of gas in bottles. Special benefits in optimizing delivery can be gained in the cases where relativelly small number of households reside on a big geographics area.
- Custom made IIoT sensors IO-SCALE to measure weight of bottles
- Robust construction and 10+ years battery operation (LoRaWAN or NB-IoT)
- Applications for all stakeholders and actors, providing friction-less integration into operational processes
- Operational support of the complete system lifecycle
- Modifications are possible to fit for similar applications: beer canisters, beehive weight monitoring, etc...